Training for local authorities
Parent Zone's expert trainers will come to you and tailor sessions to your authority's needs.
We work with the Home Office to provide training to local authorities on online radicalisation and extremism.
Subjects our training covers include
- Digital Resilience training for students, school staff and parents, covering online radicalisation and extremism.
- Resilient Families training for your staff covering online radicalisation and extremism.
- Digital Safeguarding training for students, school staff and parents promoting online resilience and safety.
- Digital Parenting training for local authority staff.
- Training for foster carers and social workers on issues related to the digital world.
Please contact Yasmin@parentzone.org.uk or call 020 7686 7225 to discuss your training needs.
Online safety training for foster carers, Harrow Council